The conference will focus on creating an awareness and understanding of the risks posed to business travellers and their potential impact on both employees and an employer’s corporate liability. Delegates will be able to en- sure they adequately understand the legal implications and liabilities of managing overseas workers, that they are doing everything practicable to provide a safe work environment and that they are meeting their duty of care requirements.
The conference will focus on the necessary levels of support organisations ons should be offering to expat assignees and their families in preparation on for an overseas posting and how failure to adequately prepare can derail the assignment or land the employer in court…or both.
Who Should Attend
NYC Duty of Care Day expects to host over 100 NYC and International parcipants across the events above. The event participants will include
- Corporate Human Resources
- Global Mobility Professionals Safety and Security Professionals, Relocation Management and Destination Services Providers Operational Security & Intelligence Professionals
- Corporate & Physical Security Professionals
- Cross-Cultural Training Providers
- Travel Management Team Immigration Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Int’l Medical Professionals Int’l Law Professionals
- Risk Management & Insurance