Duty Of Care: To Prepare and Inform
Coming Soon Duty Of Care: To Prepare and Inform 2018
STAY TUNE TO MORE INFO
Duty of Care 2016 Conference Photos
Our second annual Duty of Care Conference held in United States
Brings together c-suite and human capital professionals along with global mobility service providers to understand the legal financial, and security issues surrounding the sponsor’s responsibility to inform and prepare employees, students and consultants while on cross-borderer assignments and travels.
We are hosting authentic talks and workshops in one of the premier hotels in the Washington D. C. metro area.The delegates will surely appreciate the spectacular value price of $1500 for the tremendous 2-day conference, with continental breakfast, luncheon and cocktail party. The excellent networking opportunities will make essential connections for your Duty of Care journey
Duty to Inform and Prepare Keeping the Global Workforce Safe in this Unpredictable World
The 2-day intense conference of social learning and knowledge exchanges will facilitate deep dives into Duty of Care by focusing on
- Safety and Security
- Legal Mitigation
- Cross-Cultural Adaptation
- Risk Management
- Medical & Mental Health Emergencies
- Global Mobility and
- Other Global Workforce Strategies
What To Expect From the Duty of Care Conference
- Understand the risks posed to business and academic travelers and their potential impact on both employees and an employer’s corporate liability.
- Understand the legal implications and liabilities of managing overseas assignments, that they are doing everything practical to provide a safe work environment and that they are meeting their duty of care requirements.
- Understanding the necessary support organizations offer to assignees and their familes in preparation for an International posting and how failure to adequately prepare can derail the assignment, land the employer in court … or both
- Understand your fudiciary liability for securing the safety of travelling assignees and students overseas
- Understand the ways that employers and higher education institutions can better protect the well being of their assignees and students deployed internationally.
- An excellent opportunity to network with peers, swap ideas and find solutions to improve quality of life of of assignees and students deployed internationally
- Corporate Human Resources
- Global Mobility Professionals Safety and Security Professionals, Relocation Management and Destination Services Providers Operational Security & Intelligence Professionals
- Corporate & Physical Security Professionals
- Cross-Cultural Training Providers
- Travel Management Team Immigration Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Int’l Medical Professionals Int’l Law Professionals
- Risk Management & Insurance
Our Sponsors & Partners
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Download Our latest brochures
Join us for Duty of Care Conference 2018 at New York City
DUTY TO INFORM AND PREPARE
Understanding Your Corporate Liability for Securing the safety for
Traveling Employees and Expats OverseasREGISTRATION COMING SOON